Thursday, May 6, 2010

Mannequin

This morning after Mike left for work, I went downstairs to get something out of the storage room. My heart about jumped out of my throat when I turned the corner and ran into a man(nequin). I remember Mike telling me he was going to make one so he could put his jet pack on it. Then I vaguely remember him showing me a video of it, but I certainly didn't expect to run into it. After I got the oatmeal out of the storage room, it scared me again on the way back! I never know what I'm going to run into at our house.

I checked Stockton out of school today to take him to a doctor appointment. I was talking to Mrs. Catlin before we left. I was hoping that she would loop up and Stockton could have her again. She told me today that she was told no. I am so disappointed about that. She has been an amazing teacher for Stockton. I guess having her again would be too good to be true.

Poor Preston has a fever. The doctor took his temperature while we were there. It was 102.9. He took his medicine really good when we got home, and was back to his old wonderful self by the end of the day. Hopefully that is the end of it.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Ha ha ha! I kept spooking me too - even while I was building it. I'd go get a tool or a snack or whatever out of the workshop and then come back to the hall and get FREAKED OUT.

By the way, you'll be able to see how to make your own creepy mannequin on an all new episode of TEC The Robot this weekend!