Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Little Bit of Everything

Stockton did a reverse flip for the first time today. It was awesome! He was pumping his fists in the air as he was coming out of the water. He has another diving competition tomorrow and is planning on trying it out then.

Preston wouldn't go to his swimming lessons today. He claimed the water was too cold. We were a little late (forgot goggles) so he didn't have time to sit on the steps as long as he liked. As soon as he was in the water his teacher was ready to take him. He didn't want to go, but I kind of motioned to the teacher that it would be okay. It was not okay. I realized within seconds that he would refuse to do the rest of his lesson. I was right. Finally I just took him home early. He is so much like Stockton.

Maysen went to the Draper Temple and did baptisms with the Young Women. She hasn't been since we went with Erica over a year ago. She was a little nervous since Mike and I wouldn't be with her, but at least her group was small.

Jorja and I went on a walk today and discovered hidden trails. We heard there were trails that connect every road in the subdivision. Maysen and I found one a few weeks ago. Jorja and I found two more . . while we were doing this, Mike took Stockton & Preston on a bike ride to the pool. Preston said it was "so fun!"

Mike is outside working on his door. At least it is not suppose to rain this week.

No comments: