Saturday, July 28, 2012

Cake Batter Rice Krispies

Jorja and I made them.  They were SO good!

Mike took Maysen, Stockton and Jorja to the church to clean it this morning.  Preston was still asleep and I did not want to wake him up. Mike, Maysen, Stockton and I all played racquetball.  I was undefeated! That surprised the kids.  They couldn't believe I could beat their dad. Later Jorja, Preston and I went swimming.  I spent a lot of time vacuuming the pool.  Of course the wind picked up as we got in the pool, so who knows if more came in than I was able to get out.  That was frustrating.

Mike and I have our 20th reunion next week.  I was actually really excited about going.  We haven't been able to go to any of our reunions so far, so I wanted to go to this one.  Much more than Mike wanted to go.  Weird because Mike was very popular and social in high school. Anyway, we finally got around to looking at the information about the reunion.  They are having two activities.  One is at the high school and you can bring your own lunch and walk around the school with your family.  Very casual.  The other is at Noah's.  They will have dinner and a slide show.  When you get your tickets you need to say if you are going to use the paid bar or play poker.  The tickets were $60 a piece!  I couldn't believe it!  That would be $120.  I liked high school alright, but I'm not sure I liked it $120 worth.  Actually I know I didn't like it $120 worth.

No comments: