Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Live in a Picture

That is what Eden told me.  I totally agree.  It is beautiful here. Sometimes I look at the mountains, where they meet the sky.  It looks unreal.  I love it!

Eden came over and did swim lessons with Jorja, Preston & Max, and me.  During my lesson I raced Jorja.  I thought I might be able to beat her in freestyle, but she was about three seconds in front of me.  Then we raced in breast stroke.  I had barely made it to the end of the pool when she had made it there and back.  What?  I can't believe how fast she was!  Eden keeps telling me that she can't wait to watch Jorja compete next year.

This afternoon the kids and I loaded up the car and headed to Idaho. We stopped at Maddox on the way.  I have heard about it, but I don't remember going there myself.  When we got there I realized it was a sit down restaurant.  I was expecting a hamburger joint.  The kids were great and the rolls were fantastic.  Preston loved it and claimed it was his favorite restaurant.  He was really excited about the frisbee he got. The kids meals were served on frisbees.  Anyway, as we were leaving I noticed a different Maddox right next to the restaurant.  That one was a hamburger joint.  Oh well.

My grandpa called me 12 times on my way up to Idaho.  I didn't answer because my phone was on silent.  He was letting me know that Jacks Pack (the family softball team) was playing.  I was disappointed that I didn't get the message.  If I knew that I definitely wouldn't have dilly dallied on my way up to Idaho.  At least we made it safe and sound.  The kids were great.  What more could I ask for?

No comments: