Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

I managed to make it through today without any pictures of the kids with Mike.  Grrrrr.  Mike seemed to have a good Father's Day.  His big present was a fishing raft and an anchor.  He is really excited to try it out.  He is going to take the kids back to Bridger Lake when Maysen and I go to Alaska.  I hope they have as much fun as they did the last time!

We are so lucky to have Mike in our lives.  He is the best Dad around. The kids absolutely adore him.  I love listening to him teach our kids. He is so creative, he makes everything interesting.  There is nothing not to love about him, he is the best.  I'm going to annoy the kids and make them write something about their dad here.

Maysen: I think that the worst thing about living in a time of war and army drafts would be having to say good-bye to my dad, possibly even forever. I love my dad and all that he does for our family, from the huge projects he undertakes to the small things he does that he thinks no one notices. My dad is a hard worker who has always managed to provide for his family, and he has a fun and happy spirit that no one can dislike. My dad is the coolest dad I've ever known. Kudos to you, Dad! Love you forever!

Stockton: Dad is great at taking care of our family. He is always learning new things and teaching us new skills. Dad is a lot of fun and I love him as much as he loves his family. No matter how hard things are getting, he always stays strong. He is good at what he does and is always finding new ways to have fun with his family. Dad helps people every day and encourages his kids when they are struggling. He has always been a great father to us. We love you!

Jorja: My dad is the best person in the entire world because he is so awesome and loves us so much. He is really fun and I love it how he does time with dad so much. He is funny and really good at his job and is probably awesome with a nerf gun by now.  He helps me not give up on the things I want to do and I know he always wants the best for me. YOU ARE AWESOMELY AWESOME AND DON'T GET A HAIR CUT, IT LOOKS GOOD THE LENGTH IT IS. Love you to infinity and beyond! 

Preston:  I love my dad, he is the best daddy in all the daddies in DaddyVille. I love him so much!  Here should be a random picture of Shiver
|
|
 \/
Jorja & Padz, Preston & Shiver

The rest of the blog post is brought to you by Jorja.  I guess this is what she types while she is thinking of what to type.....

Mr. Waffle:

Elephants yeah!:

Paper jam Dipper:

Preston again:

Dad:

I don't know what to wriiiite:

COME TO ME INSPIRATION:

I'm being annoying, yay!:

I've written two words so far!:

Have fun erasing this, Mom:

efcjdbvjv:

What happened

No comments: