Thursday, June 25, 2015

High Adventure

Stockton left for his high adventure camp today.  They are mountain biking in the Tetons.  I'm pretty nervous about this!  Stockton doesn't really ride bikes.  The last/first time he rode a bike with a gear was in Georgia.  He was riding his friend Seth's bike.  He didn't understand how to work the breaks and crashed it.  I hope he is okay this weekend. Seth (not the Georgia Seth, but Stockton's Young Men's leader Seth) told me that he works with all levels of bike riders; from competitive mountain bikers to just path riders.  I laughed and told him that Stockton wasn't even up to the path riding level.  I am proud of Stockton for not complaining about this, for being willing to try something new.  I know things like this are not his favorite.  He has had a great attitude about everything lately.

No comments: