Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Leaving the Cabin

It is always sad to leave the cabin.  Such a short trip, but so glad we could fit it in.  The kids humored me and took pictures before we left. Preston wanted a picture hugging everyone, so we have a lot.  The first one he took hugging me I am not going to post.  Preston looks adorable but the other kids...well, lets just say they have taken better photos.  Here are our hugging pictures.  Here is my world.
Stockton, Maysen, Stephanie, Jorja, Preston
 Stockton, Maysen, Preston, Stephanie, Jorja
 Stockton, Preston, Maysen, Stephanie, Jorja
Preston wanted to do a jumping picture.  The first attempt didn't turn out as planned.  Maysen and I look very silly.  Stockton was being a party pooper, but Preston is ADORABLE!  Even though I look ridiculous, I had to put this picture of Preston here.  I hope he always has such joy in his life.  He's awesome.
Stockton, Maysen, Stephanie, Jorja, Preston
 A tad bit better, but not by much
 Maysen, Jorja, Preston, Mike, Stockton
 Haha!  I love Mike!
Maysen, Jorja, Preston, Mike, Stockton
It started raining, the rest of my pictures have a raindrop on Maysen's face.  Sorry about that Maysen.  I put this picture in anyway because Jorja is adorable.
Stockton, Jorja, Preston, Maysen, Mike
 Stockton makes me laugh.
Stockton, Jorja, Preston, Maysen, Mike
 These guys are troopers to put up with me.
Stockton, Stephanie, Preston, Maysen, Jorja
That's okay.  They were rewarded with square ice cream cones.  I'm not sure how ice cream taste better square, but sometimes it just does.
Preston, Maysen, Stockton, Jorja
We stopped by Grandma Parry's grave.  I sure do miss her.  I hope she is having a great time with her girls!
Maysen, Stockton, Stephanie, Jorja, Preston
 Preston thought this tombstone was so cool!
Our next stop was Grandpa Parry's.  Grandpa was just moved to an assisted living facility.  He wasn't doing too great when we stopped by. We didn't stay long.  I hope he feels better soon.  We sure do love him.

We then drove the rest of the way home.  We got back around 6:00.  I love traveling, but it is always nice to be home.  I sure love my bed!

No comments: