Sunday, November 22, 2015

Anne's 2nd Birthday

Today Anne turned 2.  We had my family over for a Thanksgiving dinner.  Aunt Gayle and Sam's mom also came.  I made rolls, cranberry sauce and banana cream pie.  I didn't have one bit of anything.  I'm doing a no-sugar thing with my exercise class.  Pretty mean to have the challenge go over Thanksgiving!

Millie was pretty excited when she got here.  She had brought one of her old Elsa dresses for Anne to wear.  It looked super cute having Abby, Millie and Anne all in the Elsa dresses.  I didn't get a picture of that though.  Here is a picture of Anne opening our present.  We gave her the book Goodnight Baseball.  We also gave her a Christmas stocking.  I forgot to get a picture though.  I'll need Matt to get one for me.
Anne
Sam made Anne a dairy free cake.  Nice that she will be able to eat her own birthday cake!  Anne did not like Matt lighting the 2 candle.  She was not happy with him for that.
Bored Lincoln, Millie, Anne and confused Matt
 Millie, concerned Anne, 1/2 of Max and 1/2 of Matt
Jorja gave Chester to Abby.  Abby has started to love frogs.  Jorja also gave Abby her frog slippers.  Abby was so happy.
Jorja, Abby and Ella with the photobomb

No comments: