Monday, November 2, 2015

Reflections

They announced the Reflections winners today at the elementary school.  The first picture is Preston getting his certificate.  There was over 90 participants, so they called the kids up in groups of 10.  The lady behind Preston is the new principal.  Her name is Stacy Tracy.  Or Tracy Stacy, I can't remember.  I hope she is as good as Principal McKay.  He was great!
Preston's group
Audrey won for dance.  I was so happy for her!  Audrey is the one wearing the cute ears.
Audrey
Preston won in the video category.  He took a video of him playing a game he made.  There is no computer game category.  This is the only picture I got because my phone ran out of space.  I tried deleting other pictures, but I wasn't fast enough.
Preston with his trophy
Jorja picked our ponderizing scripture for the week.  It is: The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the Earth shall see the salvation of God. --3 Nephi 16:20

No comments: