Sunday, November 8, 2015

Lots of Church

I went to church with Stockton, Jorja and Preston.  Johnny blessed the sacrament for the first time.  In our ward, the first time a priest blesses the sacrament they get to do it with their father.  It's pretty cool. Johnny was there with his dad, who is our bishop, and his brother who came home from college.  It was really sweet to hear this boy with down syndrome bless the sacrament.  He did such a great job.  After attending our three hours of church, we went to my dad's sacrament meeting to see Max get confirmed.  The place was packed!  We sat in the back of the cultural hall.  There was a mission homecoming today.

Mike and Maysen left the cabin today.  I asked Mike to send me more pictures, so he sent pictures of most of the rooms.  Not what I was thinking, but good to have.  Mike moved a few things around.  He took the dresser the TV was on upstairs and put it in the downstairs bedroom.  He moved the case that the TV was on in the downstairs double bedroom upstairs.  I like it.  It's nice to have as much room as possible upstairs.
 Maysen calls this room the sponge room
because of the carpet.  Haha! Weird.
 Upstairs bedroom
 Downstairs bedroom
 Different downstairs bedroom
 Downstairs playroom
 Kitchen
 Progress on the Star Valley Temple
Maysen got home just in time for me to take her to meet with the stake presidency for her BYU interview.  She met with President Blood.  I find it hilarious that he is a doctor.

No comments: