Thursday, January 7, 2016

Jorja ~ Clothes Swiper

Breeeeeeett......Jorja stole my shirt.  She does look adorable in it though, so I can't complain too much.
Jorja
Maysen picked up a job application from a vet place in town.  She needs to have 80 hours of working with animals for her vet class.  She asked if she could volunteer, but was told that for insurance reasons they don't do that.  She then asked for a job application.  Who knows if she will get the job, but I really hope she does.  I think it would be so good for her.  Plus, then she can get her 80 hours done.

Stockton and I went to diving today.  I sat next to Lizzie's mom.  Lizzie is a junior and is really, really good.  She is hoping to make it to the olympics in 2020.  I was under the impression that we were the only ones traveling far to diving.  Lizzie's family lives just a little farther out than we do.  I asked her mom how they handle coming out here four days a week.  She said that this is the first year that it has only been four, usually it is five.  She said it was their life.  Then she told me about all the different injuries Lizzie has and that she sees a sports chiropractor frequently.  Made me just a bit grateful that this isn't Stockton's life.  He loves it for two days a week, but I can not see him wanting to do this all the time.  Lizzie's mom said that it was her ticket to college.  I would love to see Stockton diving in college, but I'm grateful he has other ways to get there.

No comments: