Monday, January 22, 2018

Cash on Delivery

This sums up my day.
Hahaha! Oh Eve. Seriously, she was only downstairs for five to ten minutes tops. She found Jorja's weird purple lipstick. She drew on the heart mirror in the hallway and Maysen's closet door. I am so lucky she didn't draw on Jorja's walls! That would have been tragic! Ange laughed and laughed as I texted her the pictures. We were planning on going to the museum with the girls today, but Grace woke up sick. Actually I was up most the night with her. She threw up and was just miserable. She ended up sleeping until past noon.
Eve's face after I bathed and scrubbed her.
 Mina was laughing pretty hard about this.
Jorja's necklace, rings and watch are on the skeleton.
I was able to do homeschool with Marie and Mina. Grace was pretty hot most the day, but seemed to start feeling better at the end of the day. I picked up Jorja at 6:00 from play practice. We grabbed pizza and headed home. Stockton and Preston skipped diving because we were taking Stockton to a play. My dad came over to watch the girls. We took Stockton to see Cash on Delivery. It was great. This was our first time at the new Hale Center Theater. It is beautiful! The parking is so much better. They have a giant parking garage. You walk straight from the garage into the theater. Nice. Inside was pretty. It is going to be awesome having this so close!
Stephanie, Mike, Stockton
 Stockton & Mike
 Stephanie & Mike
The set looked great. I wanted a picture but these two guys stood in front of me the entire time before the show started. They were the only ones standing in the theater. I got a message from a number I didn't recognize. It said, "Hi Stephanie. Tell Stockton no getting rowdy during this play." Later we figured out it was the Maxfields. They were sitting to the left of us.
Jorja went early to school today to talk to her foods teacher. She has a B in foods. The quarter ended Thursday. Jorja has a zero on the final, when in reality she scored 95%. I'm glad she went in and talked to her. Her teacher was surprised that Jorja's correct score wasn't in. She changed it right away and Jorja's grade went from a B to an A. She earned a 4.0. Looks like I will be driving her to school next quarter. I'm okay with that!

No comments: