Friday, January 26, 2018

Pictures from Dubai

Today was a long day. Marie was sick. Mina is the last one standing. Everything was fine until the end of the school day when life went crazy. Matt needed to go up to the U to pick up something for his dissertation. He dropped Anne and Jeff off. The kids played great, so that was no problem. Jorja has play practice every day until 6:00. Today at 4:00 she sent me a message saying she was done and ready to be picked up. I didn't expect that. Stockton hadn't come home from school yet. I texted him asking where he was and that I needed help. He was at Academic Decathlon. Great! I thought this meant he was at Alta and could take Jorja home. Nope, he was at Westminster doing a competition that he had been at since 2:00. I had no idea. I called my dad to get him to pick her up. I told him she would be waiting for him by the flagpole. She wasn't there when he came. I kept texting and calling her. I guess after she texted me saying she was done they added her to another scene. I was just a little bit stressed out, but things calmed down later.

Preston went to play at Ben's house today. Jorja walked him to the door. I wished I had my camera with me. They were so cute holding hands. I love them. I then dropped Jorja off at Carter's house. It was his surprise birthday party and Jorja was really excited about it. She made Carter a pin for his government jacket with her face on it. I wish I could have seen it. It makes me laugh just thinking about it. She said she wanted to make everyone in student government a pin with her face on it. Jorja cracks me up.

I don't have any pictures from today, but here are random pictures from Brett and Rachel's trip. Rachel said she had the best time. I'm so glad! She deserves it!
Brett & Rachel
 Brett
 The ski resort inside their hotel
 Brett & Rachel
 Rachel & Brett
 Brett & Rachel
 Rachel & Brett
 Brett & Rachel ~ dinner in the sky
 Rachel & Brett
 Brett & Rachel
 Where Brett lives

No comments: