Wednesday, July 24, 2019

24th of July

Mike and I did a major fail today. Our family was assigned to put up the flags around the ward today. We were sent a reminder email on Sunday and a reminder text yesterday. Still, we forgot. I looked at the calendar around 9:00 and my heart just dropped. I ran in and woke up Mike. We felt soooo bad! We took the flags down though. Still. So embarrassing!

I hung out with Brett and Rachel for most of the day. I loved it. They went to Bountiful tonight, along with Matt and Sam. One of Rachel's cousins goes all out on fireworks for the 24th of July. It sounded super cool. Jorja had a date. She went with Moses. Brynlee went with Riley, Madison went with Josh and Chloee went on a blind date with Luke. Jorja set them up and they got along great. It was funny because Jorja hurried home from work. On her way to pick up Moses she grabbed the extra chicken and half a watermelon that was left over from our dinner and made a picnic out of it. Weirdo. They went to a place to watch fireworks. They stopped by a store to pick up ice-cream and then came to our house. They had their ice cream while they played Jackbox. Everyone seemed to have a great time.
Jorja & Moses
 Madison & Josh, Chloee's knees and Luke, Riley & Brynlee, Jorja & Moses
Josh actually bought a shirt from the Jackbox games. I have never seen anyone do that before. I wonder if he will wear it. I don't know why it is so funny, but apparently Josh liked it.

No comments: