Friday, July 12, 2019

More Camp

I took Preston to his Chinese/Engineering camp again. He stayed up super late last night and for some reason got up at six in the morning. That made him a bit grumpy. He didn't realize it, but just some little things were off. We were the first ones to the camp, so I waited with him at the front. He was teasing me, but it had more of an edge than usual. I was embarrassed. Just cause it was a bit mean. But not really mean. I know it was just the lack of sleep. I couldn't get Maysen or Jorja to come with me today, so I wandered around downtown by myself for three hours. I was bored out of my mind at the stores. Finally I got the brilliant idea to walk around Temple Square. Why didn't I think of that before? Preston enjoyed the camp today, but not as much as yesterday. I think it was because he was tired. He had a super tall Chinese partner who was only twelve years old. I can't remember what they did. Something with magnets and races. I'm not sure.
Preston's selfie with his partner
Following Google Maps
 I got another random picture of Stockton. I LOVE it when people send these to me!
Jorja worked tonight. She was happy when she came home. She ran the closing today and they got out super fast. She was proud. Several of her student government friends also came into Chick-Fil-A today. Conner, Baylor, Ellie, Cade and Luke. Made the work day a little bit more fun. Because Jorja was at work she wasn't able to go to the pre-travel meeting for her upcoming trip with my dad. Mike and I went and picked up her binder and luggage tags. Although I lost the luggage tags before I got home. Jorja's roommate is named Olivia and she is 16 years old from Oregon. Hopefully they get along. If they do, Jorja will love this trip.

No comments: