Thursday, September 26, 2019

Junior Goals

I spent the day with Mike's family and it was so fun. I went to the doctor's with Mike and Blake to have Blake's elbow x-rayed. They were able to x-ray it through the cast and everything. It is definitely broken, but he doesn't need surgery or pins. That's great. Also, look at this AMAZING project Larkin did for her Spanish class.
 She labeled everything on the back
 Look at her grade. Brett pointed out that arrows were worth ten points on that project.
Larkin said she did her project just like the example. That one didn't have a key on the front either. Anyway, ten points off is ridiculous. Crazy teachers.

Mike has this batting area set up in his garage. It is so fun! He has a batting cage outside but says the kids don't like it too much because it hurts their hands. I guess they have to be a little older for that...but until then...
I stayed up soooo late talking to Mike. Christen went to bed around midnight. I think Mike and I went to bed around 2:00. So great to be able to spend time with him. I loved it.

Mike and Preston left today to go fishing. They took the motorhome and drove to Bridger Lake. I assume they got there. There is no cell service, so I won't hear from them until Sunday. Jorja is staying with Hailey tonight. She was more than happy about that! They went with Ben to the store and then made some goals for their Junior year. How fun!
Ben & Jorja
 At homecoming being super awkward on purpose
 Hailey ~ Hailey and Jorja's Junior year goals

No comments: