Saturday, September 14, 2019

Overtime Again

We had a relaxing day today. Jorja accidentally asked for this day off thinking we were going to the cabin. Nope, that is in October. She spent the day cleaning her room, doing chores, then hanging out with Brynlee.
Brynlee
They were able to see Brynlee's twin Chloee off to homecoming. Jorja loved doing that. They picked up a few more people and then came over here to play Jackbox.
Brynlee & Jorja
 Brynlee, Madison, Ben, Jorja, Spencer
Jack rode his bike down to our house and played with Preston for a few hours. Preston was so happy! They did the magic scavenger hunt and were running around and laughing like crazy. When Jorja's friends came over they played Jackbox with them.

I LOVED the BYU/USC game today. Overtime win for BYU. It was great! I love texting with my brothers during the games. It is so much fun, especially since no one else cares about sports at my house. It's nice I can be connected to my brothers and enjoy the games with them. At least we enjoyed this one, some of them are not as fun.

No comments: