Saturday, September 21, 2019

Junior Homecoming

Jorja got up early this morning, picked up Madison, picked up her chicken mini's at Chick-Fil-A, then made her way to Kenzie's house. The girls in the Homecoming group got together for breakfast. The boys all picked them up there. Jorja had a blast doing that. They boys took them to Park City and they went on a hike.
Jorja & Chase
 Jorja & Madison
While Jorja was at her hike we were at Olive Garden with Chris and Jane. Bubs and Matt and their families were there. So was Gayle, the twins, and Jae and his family. I might have missed someone, I can't remember. I sat next to Jane and loved it. I love seeing my dad's California cousins.

Jorja was dropped off a little bit after 3:00. We booked it to Murray so Tory could do Jorja's hair. Tory is Jorja's friend from work. Tory curled Jorja's hair then had someone else put it up while she did her make up. That way they could be speedy quick.
Tory, Jorja & Tory's friend
 Tory & Jorja
Jorja ordered a boutonnière from The Flower Patch. It is on the way home, so we were doing great on time. Until we got to the store and there was a sign on the door saying they moved. WHAT!!! I did not expect that! We had to drive ten minutes back the other direction. Jorja texted Chase to pick her up last. Luckily that worked and she was able to get ready before he came. She was stressing! She looked gorgeous though! I loved her dress. So beautiful.
Jorja
 Shoes we found yesterday
 That's my Porge
 Jorja & Chase
Jorja said a ton of parents were there to take pictures. Dang it. They went to dinner at Garage Grill. Jorja said that was good. The dance was in the new field house at Alta, which sounded pretty cool. Someone fell in front of Jorja while they were dancing (jumping up and down), she tripped over them then about four people tripped over her. She said her dress flew up and someone landed on her head. Luckily she had shorts under her dress, but her head didn't feel great after that. After the dance they watched a movie and then Jorja was home a little after midnight.

Mike slept in the guest room so I could talk with Jorja. She ended up sleeping in our bed with me. I went downstairs to grab something for Jorja and saw that Maysen's light was still on. Laptop on her bed and she was totally asleep. I gently took the laptop away and she gasped and opened her eyes wide. Her face was filled with terror. I said, "It's okay. I'm your mom." In a terrified voice she growled, "YOU - SCARED - ME!" Haha. Sorry about that Maysen!
Maysen

No comments: