Thursday, February 20, 2020

Chase Center

Preston and I dropped Mike off at the airport this morning. I then dropped Preston off at school. Mike had a work thing at Google headquarters. He was busy most of the day, but was able to go to the Warriors/Rockets game in Google's box. I can't believe how close to the court it is! Good thing they weren't playing the Jazz or I would have been jealous.
Jorja went to see Our Town with Carter today. That was the play Alta put on. She went to McDonalds after with Carter, Bronson and Sam I think. Jorja wanted to talk to Carter about Chief of Activities. Jorja is trying to decide what position she wants to run for and several people have gotten frustrated with her for not giving a definite answer. The job she wants to do the most is Financial Chair, but she just can't shake wondering if she is supposed to go for Chief of Activities. Carter and Jorja stopped at a park and talked about it for awhile. I think it helped Jorja feel like Financial Chair is what she wants to go for. It is such a scary time for her. Fingers crossed!

No comments: