Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Interview

Maysen had her interview with the Friend today. It was in the Church Office Building. I drove Maysen downtown and sat in the lounge while she was at her interview. She was there for about thirty minutes. I worked on my puzzle book Mike gave me for Christmas. That was fun. Maysen was super excited when she found me. She felt that her interview went very, very well. She said she didn't know if she would get it, but she is very proud of how far she went and how well she did in the interview. Wouldn't that be amazing if she got this internship? She would be perfect for it. Fingers crossed!
Maysen ~ I wanted to remember where I parked!
 My view as I waited. Reminded me of my awesome trip to Israel.
Maysen and I went and got lunch at Johnny Rockets. Well, I got lunch and Maysen got a milkshake. She even split it with me. We then wandered around City Creek. We thought this Book of Mormon picture was pretty cool.
 Close up
I wasn't able to make it to the seminary building for parent teacher conferences, so I hurried over there today. While I was waiting for other parents, Jorja's teacher told me to find her little booklet. They were so cute and everyone had a name on it, except Jorja's. The front of the book said, "This midterm report is for..." Jorja wrote MOMMY with her left hand. Oh geesh. I took a picture and sent it to Jorja and asked her if this was hers. It was. I was pretty sure it was it when she talked about being sick. Jorja had a little note for me inside. I hope she doesn't mind that I'm going to write it here. It said, "Dear Mom, I love you so much. I hope you are having fun talking to all my teachers. Thank you for helping me in school, even when I am sick. You are the bestest."
When I got home we taught Maysen to play Nertz. It was pretty fun except the Pokemon cards we got were annoying! It was fun to have all my family that isn't on a mission together. I love them. They are the best. Maysen even spent the rest of the night helping Jorja with her physics homework. Love them.

No comments: