Friday, February 7, 2020

Finishing Touches

I ran over to Ellie's mom's house to drop off what she needed for her challenge. She was doing the tetris puzzle. My plan was to explain the puzzle real quick and head home. Well, two hours later and Tricia and I are best friends who are going to start a business together. Haha.

Dallen asked Jorja to help him film a video to ask a girl to prom. He wanted to do it as the Bachelor. The other girl he got to help cancelled, so Jorja was able to get Emily to come with her. Jorja and Emily were the rejected ones who didn't get a rose. Jorja's a good sport. She did that and then went to work until close.

Mike and I spent the entire night getting ready for the Amazing Race. The Okerlunds came over and picked up the Operation game we made. Mike printed out the rest of the clues. We went to Home Depot to get a few items we needed to build some stuff. Then we stopped by the Wixom's house to drop off their clues. We also dropped off a cork board at their house where we had the clues when they enter tacked on them. We had each of them numbered so Shannon wouldn't have to keep track of who came next. Shannon told us she was going to teach them the 'Candy Cane Roll'. It was way more tricky than we anticipated. Super cool! So excited about that challenge and so thankful that the Wixoms agreed to help!
 So many different kinds of cacti at the store!!!
Mike and I tried to figure out what my dad could wear so he could be easily identified at the high school. Our first idea was for my dad to wear Mike's student government sweater. My dad didn't like that idea. Mostly he wanted to wear his coat. We ended up agreeing on Maysen's Alta scarf and Jorja's student government hat.
 Stephanie who looks like a witch (picture sent to my dad for his okay)
 This is the clue we are going to attach to the gate
Mike and I went to bed super late. We need to get up really early to finish everything. I hope the kids have a good time. I hope everything goes according to plan. We (mostly Mike) sure have worked hard on this. Also.... Bode finally answered Jorja to Sweethearts! Whew! Glad he decided to go. Hahaha

No comments: