Saturday, September 24, 2022

BYU vs Wyoming

Stockton called me this morning and asked if I wanted two tickets to the BYU football game today. Yes I did! I got my dad to go with me and it was so much fun. Alyssa's dad has legacy seats and they were amazing! Jorja texted me during the game and she sounds so much better. Crazy to be so close to her and unable to see her. I told her I was waving to her from the football stadium. BYU played Wyoming and it was a closer game than I would have liked, but they still won. Puka Nacua played and he was awesome! He made a great catch right in front of us! He has been injured since the first game this season, so I was excited when we saw him come out. The weather was perfect for today too. Glad Stockton thought of me and glad Alyssa's dad was happy to give us the tickets! It was a great night!
Dad and Stephanie
Stephanie and Dad
My BeReal today
Cosmo parachuted into the staduim

LaVell Edwards Stadium
Stockton and Alyssa went to Bridger Lake today to meet up with Mike and Preston. They stopped at Paffs and got carne asada fries, Stockton's favorite.
Alyssa at Paff's

No comments: