Saturday, August 29, 2009

Some Things I'd Just Rather Not Know

Some things I don't want to know about. For example, I found out today that when Stockton was in 1st or 2nd grade, he jumped off our balcony onto the couch below. Is he crazy? Well, I know the answer to that one. Why, why, why did he do this? I'm so glad he didn't get hurt. Apparently this was done when I was at the store and Mike was down in the basement. There are so many ways that little stunt could have gone wrong. It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. Does Stockton try to think up ways to drive me crazy? He sure is good at it!

I was worried that this would happen when we were building our house. We had them put a railing there instead of the half wall that was in the plan. I thought the half wall was just calling to be climbed on or sat on. I should have just realized that a full wall was the way to go.

2 comments:

Tammi said...

The harder we try to outsmart the "craziness" of our kids the smarter they get :)

Maysen said...

Actually, we told you about this a couple of years ago. You sent Stockton to time out. Then you sent me to time out because I tried to stop him from jumping. ?