Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jackson's Homecoming

Grandma, Grandpa and I went to Jackson's homecoming this morning. It was really good.  I was glad that I was able to be there.  Jackson's mission seemed to go really fast to me!  After Jackson's homecoming we went to his house for muffins and cinnamon rolls.  It was nice to see everyone.  Courtney is probably going to have a baby this week!  That is exciting!

I drove straight from Idaho to Bubs' house.  Grandma let me bring a blanket down for Amelia.  She looked so sweet laying on it.  I love Grandma Parry's blankets.  I'm going to need to figure out how to make these . . . and teach Jorja how.  She wants to be the new Grandma Parry you know.
Amelia
I got home right before the Home Teachers came over.  We then when to Stockton's Court of Honor where he received several merit badges. He is really close to his Life Scout award.  Only a few things that we didn't get done before the deadline.  He will have it next time, no problem.

No comments: