Saturday, February 16, 2013

Parry-Dise

Today was awesome, of course, we were at the cabin!  We were in the middle of playing Telestrations when in walked Grandma and Grandpa Parry!  I was so surprised to see them!  They were able to visit for awhile.  I snapped some pictures while they were here.
Grandpa & Millie, Grandma, Bubs, Lincoln, Ella, Ange, Abby
 Grandpa and Amelia
 Grandpa & Millie, Grandma, Lincoln, Bubs, Ella, Ange, Abbs
 Grandpa, Grandma and Amelia
Maysen LOVES Grandma.  Well, who doesn't?  She loves being near her and holding her hand.  I'm so glad my kids get to experience a grandma.  I wish they could be with their other grandmas, but this one is pretty darn great!
Grandma and Maysen
 Preston, Grandpa, Stephanie, Grandma, Maysen, Jorja, Stockton
 Grandma and Maysen
Steve took Grandma and Grandpa back to his cabin.  When Matt and Sam got here, they went to visit them.  Bubs and his family went as well. Jorja and I decided to go too.  We walked.  It was beautiful!
Grandma, Grandpa & Steve
We decided to go night sledding.  The hill was icy!  We were zooming down it so fast, and you couldn't see anything!  It was awesome and a little terrifying.  Especially when you are going down the hill with a little one.  It's one thing if I hurt myself, but I don't want to hurt anyone else!

No comments: