Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Brett's Gone

Brett and his family headed out to Idaho this afternoon.  Too bad Eve is sick.  She threw up a lot!  I got to hang out with them this morning though.  They left the same time as I went to pick up Maysen from school.  I waved to them on the road.  I don't think Marie expected me to be there.  Maysen had her AP US Government test today.  She sent me a text that said, "Felt much better about essays than multiple choice.  Pretty sure I passed.  Just several weird terms I didn't recognize, but ones I did were easy."  Yay!  So glad that is over!  I let Maysen grab lunch at Sonic before we headed home.  On the way home I got a text from Rachel.  She was looking for her wallet.  I went and looked all around the house.  Under beds, etc.  Rachel went to Treehouse, not there.  Then she went to Walmart.  Yep.  It was there and nothing was missing.  She left it there yesterday.  Good thing she noticed before she left the state!  They came back to drop off my Hawaii towel that was left in their car.  Once they finally left for Idaho they had been in the car for an hour.  That's going to be a long day!

Stockton had his first range drive today.  I fell asleep after Brett left and woke up around 3:00.  I didn't know what time I should pick him up and was worried he would be waiting for me.  I ran out the door because I was sure he would be finished soon.  School gets out at 2:25. I didn't even stop for a book, and I always take a book with me.  Well, that was a poor decision.  Turns out the range started at 3:00.  He finished at 5:00.  I sat in the car for an hour and 45 minutes.  I never wanted to go home, because I kept thinking that any second he would be finished.  Luckily Maysen got Preston to piano and Mike came home to take Jorja to her softball game.  I dropped Stockton off at home and then hurried to the softball field.  Jorja's team almost won.  There are two kind of equal teams and one really good team that has been playing together for three years.  They are the green team.  Jorja played them today and they almost won.  That was pretty cool.  The umpire doesn't like the green team.  They can be obnoxious.

No comments: