Monday, May 23, 2016

Still Beautiful

This morning I dropped Maysen and Zoe off at early morning seminary.  On my way home I stopped at my mom's grave.  It still looked amazing!  I was happy because there have been so many times I have put something on my mom's grave and come back a few days later only to find nothing there.  I was worried this would happen again.  I gathered up all of the pinwheels and took them home.  I will put them back for her birthday.  I might put them back for memorial day, but I haven't decided.
Judy and I took our two scouts on a field trip today.  We went to a pioneer graveyard and made grave etchings.  The weather turned out beautiful, which was a welcomed surprise.  This finished off the boys' Faith in God belt loop.  Now all Eli has to do is go to day camp before he moves.  It will be nice for him not to worry about finishing up his wolf when he gets to his new/old place.  I say old place because they are moving back to their house that is now being rented.  They moved to Georgia for a few months.  It was supposed to be a few years, but his dad's job called him back after a few months. They have been staying with Eli's grandparents while they wait for the renter's contract to be up.

No comments: