Sunday, May 1, 2016

Sunday Dinner

We had my family over for dinner today.  My dad made taco haystacks. Mike, Stockton and Jorja had to leave early to go to a fireside.  They didn't like it.  Preston got Anne all to himself.
Anne
I texted Rachel to find out about Nigel's funeral arrangements.  They are having his funeral in Bountiful at 11:00.  Brett and his family are all coming.  I'm glad they are coming and I'm glad it is in Utah so we will be able to go to it.  Too bad it is at 11:00.  For the last few years I have wanted to go to the Mother's Day Brunch at The Roof in Salt Lake. They only do this once a year.  Mike made reservations for our family a couple of months ago.  The reservations were for 10:30.  Oh well, we'll try again next year.  I would rather see Brett and his family anyway.

No comments: