Sunday, July 30, 2017

Double Birthday Cakes

We left the cabin this morning. It is so pretty there. This is not pretty. There were so many bugs on the way up. At one point I thought it was raining. Mike took a picture so he could use it home teaching with the story about the bugs on the car.
 Parrydise
We got back in time for church. I had Preston 3D print me some tiny swords before I left. I brought pudding cups and we buried the swords in them. We had a family dinner after church. Bubs brought a cake for Ange's birthday tomorrow. Sam brought a dairy free cake for Eve's birthday tomorrow.
 Stockton, Jorja, Maysen, Preston
 Birthday twins! Ange & Eve (Anne photobombing)
 Eve liked Ange's cake
 I laughed when I saw Greg on the table
 Jorja did lots of nails. Here she is working on Mina.
 Abby
 Ella'a hands
 Ella
 Marie
 Anne
 I laughed when I saw Eve sitting in a bucket
 Grace LOVED playing with Jorja (Grace wanted the yellow kitty and she wanted Jorja to have the pink one.)
 Jorja with Jeff, Grace, and Anne

No comments: