Thursday, July 27, 2017

Still Sick

Poor Porgie felt awful today. So did Maysen and Stockton. They all have sore throats. This is surprising for Stockton. Usually his body gives out on him the second he has a vacation. Right now he is dealing with studying for quizzes, finals, and doing final projects. I expected him to get super sick next weekend, not right now.

Jorja still went to softball. I didn't realize she hadn't eaten anything all day. I had her gargling with lemon and oregano, but I forgot to make sure she ate. She didn't feel well, so she skipped it. (She did make brownies though.) Anyways, I guess at softball she was running hard while they were practicing pickles. Jorja started having breathing problems. Jana, the coach, is super nice. She had someone get Jorja peanuts and gatorade. That helped Jorja a lot.

Mike had a meeting late tonight. He came home after 9:00. He was a little disappointed with the turn out. He did come home with four giant pizzas a giant cookies that were left over from the meeting. Looks like I know what we will be having for dinner for the next few nights!

No comments: