Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Shopping

I took the boys to their last diving class of the summer. Camden's dad was there and I visited with him. I haven't seen many adults during the summer because most of the kids have taken Front Runner and Trax. That doesn't really work for us. Stockton could take Trax, but usually he had a class shortly following diving that we never bothered with it. The boys had a great time. We stopped at our traditional 7-11 afterwords.

I took Jorja up to the Lace by Louise to get her a new bra. She was not happy about it. I told her I didn't want to make the same mistake with her as I did Maysen. Luckily for Jorja she didn't need to special order anything and was able to leave the store with one. I think she was pleased with her experience. At least it wasn't humiliating like she was expecting.

I wanted to check out the Nordstrom sale to see if we could get a deal on any jeans for Jorja. I stopped by South Town first before I realized Nordstrom's was at Fashion Place. We went there next. Jorja looked at the price tag on the first rack we saw. On sale the jeans were $120. Yep, not going to happen. I had Jorja try some jeans on because we were there. They didn't fit, so it was easy to walk away. Jorja wasn't feeling well by this time. I stopped at Straws on the way back and she got a marshmallow milkshake. That made her throat feel a bit better.

I did get the rest of the family to watch another episode of Dr. Who with me. It was the new doctor, but I know there was an episode missing. I'll have to figure out how/where to find it. Weird. Maysen wanted to watch Milo Murphy's Law. The kids had fun with that. Mike and I went to bed while they were still watching it. I'm old.

No comments: