Thursday, September 28, 2017

Feathers

I had Preston's parent teacher conference today. That kid is adorable. He has already reached all his benchmarks for where he should be at the end of this year. His teacher said that the Chinese program was meant for kids like him. Yep. Preston loves Chinese. It makes me happy. I love the end of parent teacher conferences in elementary school where they have the kids come out and the teacher talks to them in Chinese. I love listening to their conversations. It's the best. Preston's teachers asked if there was anything he would like them to know. He said that he can't see in the back of the class when they put him behind tall people. I feel his pain.

The art teacher at the elementary school is awesome. It is Dallin's mom. Jorja's friend from elementary school. This is her second year and she does such a great job. The kids made feathers that were decorated with their hobbies. Preston's is orange. They look pretty cool all together.
Preston
Jorja had to stay after school to decorate for homecoming. I was hoping to make it to Aimee Roth's wedding, but I wasn't sure when Jorja needed to be picked up. By the time she finished it was too late to make it to the wedding. (It was down in Springville.) Stockton took Gavin and Preston to diving. Jorja missed her first softball game, but was able to make it to the second one. The weather was great and the sunset was beautiful.
Jorja at catch
The third baseman got hit in the face. It was awful.
I just liked the catch by Jorja. She looks like a frog.

No comments: