Friday, September 29, 2017

Tea with Anne

I was able to go to Anne's preschool today and have tea with her. (Rolls with jam and lemonade) She is such a crack up. She kept pulling faces while I tried to get a picture.
Anne
I drove Matt's car here so we didn't need to move Anne's carseat. It took awhile, but I was able to figure out how to start the car and drive here. Leaving was a different story. I couldn't get the car started. It had a button instead of a key. I couldn't remember what I did to start it when I came. Finally I called Matt. I just needed to hold the brake while I pressed the button. Easy.

Jorja spent all day decorating for homecoming. I asked her to take me some pictures. This is what she sent me.
Brenton
I checked SLCC's website to see their baseball schedule. I knew Damion had a game today. This was their last home game for the fall and it started in 30 minutes. Jorja wasn't home yet, so I couldn't bring her with me. I did send her videos of Damion batting. He even got out of a pickle running home. I didn't get that on video though. It happened so fast.
Damion
I was sitting directly behind home plate when Whitley saw me. She came to say hi and showed me where here parents were sitting. I watched the rest of the game with them. It was much easier to see without the sun in my eyes. Damion had a great game. He went 4-5. Actually one of the hits didn't count because it was an error. Still, nicely done.
Stockton and Mike play ping pong a lot. This time they played Duck Season/Rabbit Season while they were playing ping pong. They said it was surprisingly difficult.
Mike & Stockton
Jorja called me while I was at the game and asked if she could go to Evan's house. She hung out with Evan and Isaac until about 10:30. Once she came home she went to sleep at Raina's house. She brought her stuff so she could go straight to softball practice tomorrow. Sounds like she had a fun day, she sure kept herself busy enough!

No comments: