Saturday, April 18, 2020

Hidden Email

Stockton was supposed to have a baptism today. I kept checking google photos all day to see if a new picture had shown up. It never did. I did get this picture from a lady who said Stockton helped them build a wall for their trampoline and their kids love his puppet. Haha. Hopefully the baptism happened too.
Stockton
This morning when I went to see if there was a picture from Stockton I stumbled onto something. I have to switch to Chrome to see this. Jorja's email is there in a file as well. When I switched to Chrome a message popped up saying something about Ivan. What? I switched over to her email to see and there was no message there. I went to her sent items and there were 28 messages between her and Ivan. TWENTY-EIGHT! I went to her deleted folder and they were all there. What the??? Didn't she just get in trouble for deleting messages? And she knows she isn't allowed to contact him right now because of it. So... today didn't go well. What is annoying is she still thinks we are the strictest parents and all of her friends get to have adventures and no one wants to be her friend after they find out how strict her parents are; yet we STILL let her have the Chick-Fil-A get together for the A team that she had planned. Yep, we sure are horrible. Anyway, only Madi and Riley showed up. They ended up watching Toy Story in the movie room. Riley had to watch that for his film studies class, so two birds...
Jorja trying to look like a boy
 Madi & Riley enjoying grilled cheese after the movie

No comments: