Friday, April 17, 2020

White Team

Jorja finished up her PLT interviews today. They got put into teams. Jorja is an officer and two officers are on each team. She is on the white team and is paired up with one of her friends named Luke. She was so excited about that. He was the last one to try out. Their advisor started taking about officers yesterday. Jorja said she really thinks Luke should be an officer. Her advisor was a little skeptical, but after his audition the first thing she said was Jorja was right. I can't remember how many people are on the white team. I know there is only one other boy. Jorja has a few good friends on her team. Emily and Gabby. I know Grace, the daughter of a girl we went to high school with is on her team. That's about all I can remember. Jorja is pretty excited. I hope things can go back to normal soon. Jorja is going to have such a great senior year!

No comments: