Friday, April 24, 2020

Salt Flats

Jorja and Riley went to the Salt Flats today. They took lots of pictures and even more videos. Riley brought scooters that they tried to ride around on. He also brought his guitar. One of my favorite pictures is on the fancy camera, but I'm too lazy to find it at the moment. So, here are some pictures I swiped off of Jorja's camera.
Jorja & Riley
 Jorja edited Riley out of this picture
 And edited herself inside herself
Jorja is such a crackup. She makes me laugh all the time. My kids are great at entertaining themselves and I love it.

My cousin Heather sent me a tiktok that was trending. It was a little kid going down a huge slide and falling off the slide half way down. The slide was Uncle Georges! Never, never, never wear shorts on that slide! No good will come of it. Of all the ways we got hurt on that slide, I never saw anyone fall like that kid did. Ouch!

No comments: