Monday, January 3, 2022

Dentist, Haircuts and an Interview

Maysen and I started the day really early. She had a 6:30 dentist appointment. I went with her and waited in the lobby. The sunrise was so beautiful. Hard to capture it though.
Stockton had a busy day. First he got a haircut. He spent a long time late last night shaving off his beard. He looks great though! I love seeing my boy under all that hair. Haha
Stockton before
Stockton after
The reason he shaved his beard is because he has a FSY interview today up at BYU. Before the interview Stockton and I met up with Alyssa and her mom at JCWs in Provo. It was pretty quick before Stockton and I left to go to his interview. I waited for him like I did Jorja. He said it went really well. I then dropped him off at Alyssa's house in Mapleton. Alyssa's mom had to take someone to the airport later today so she brought Stockton back home.

Preston also got a haircut today. We went to Wild Boar Barbers and had Dylan cut his hair. He cut Stockton's too this morning. I really like going to him.
Preston and Dylan

No comments: