Thursday, January 6, 2022

Jorja Went Home

Today was Jorja's last day here. Preston is going to miss her so much. He has loved having Stockton and Jorja home. I'll miss her too. Bear was mopey after she left as well. Jorja picked up Beth and Kinley at the airport and brought them home. She took the pilot so she could fit everything. We will be in Logan on Saturday and will be able to trade cars. Alyssa was over listening to Stockton read his plates. He really wanted to finish them today. He has them mostly done. Alyssa ended up sleeping in Stockton's bed and Stockton slept in Jorja's. I hope the kids have a great semester. Sad to have them leave after having them home for so long, but I'm so proud in all they are accomplishing!

I had a dentist appointment this morning. I got a temporary crown on. My first ever. Hopefully my last. Becky and Camee took me out to lunch for my birthday. I changed the plan on them and asked to go to Zupas. I could tell that isn't Becky's favorite place, but I was having a hard time opening my mouth. Soup was perfect. We had a great time. Becky and Camee are so nice to me.

Sleepy Jorja
Preston giving Jorja goodbye hugs before he left for school
Still blows my mind that Jorja is fluent in Chinese
Sad Bear
Still sad Bear
Stephanie showing Jorja she is going to use the blanket Kinley gave her.

No comments: