Thursday, January 6, 2022

Logan to Rigby

Stockton drove his jeep back to Logan today. I drove my dad's in Maysen's car and met him at the Bungalow. (Stockton's new house with his buddies.) We met Jorja at Morty's and had dinner. That was really good. My dad, Stockton and I then drove to Matt and Sam's house. We got there late, but we made it. We watched the Jazz game, where most of their starters and some backups were out. They almost pulled it off, but ran out of steam. I also spent forever trying to get Maysen a covid booster appointment. She wants to get the booster before she goes to Rachel's house next week. It took forever but we finally got an appointment for Sunday at midnight. We are sleeping at Matt and Sam's because Anne gets baptized tomorrow! Stockton and I are sleeping in Jeff and Greg's beds. My dad is sleeping in Anne's bed. All of Matt's kids are sleeping in Amy and Kaylee's room, which they do almost every weekend.

My favorite skirt is unraveling. Boo 

No comments: