Sunday, January 2, 2022

Preston the Priest

Today was a great day. We now have 11:00 church, so that was nice. Alyssa left this morning to make it to church at her home ward. Preston was ordained a priest after church. Stockton performed the ordination, which was so great. My dad came over to our house after and made the kids milkshakes, per tradition. Haha. The kids found a new game to play with Bear dog. They would throw a ball down the hall for him to chase. He would and would go flying over the stairs. Balls are important. Worth risking your life. He never got hurt and the kids had so much fun playing with him.

Bear dog loves the balls 
We played You Don't Know Jack and I actually won! That is a rare occurrence, so I had to document it. I was Bear Dog. (The kids make fun of me because my name is the first thing I see when we are signing in. Purple pencil. Red Balloon. Etc.) Preston was Gex and Mike was Five Finger.
Jorja & Stockton ~ Love having these two home!

No comments: