Sunday, August 30, 2015

Quick Dinner

After church Mike helped me get the gingerbread houses put together. I made nine this time.  Seven for the scouts, one for Judy (the other scout leader), and one for Presley.  She won a gingerbread house of mine at a service auction.  She wasn't interested in waiting until December, so this seemed like as good a time as ever.

My family came over for dinner today.  We pulled this off at the last minute.  My dad came home from his Wyoming tour late last night. Glad we were able to do it.  Matt & Sam will be in Idaho next week.  We might as well.  It depends how long we stay when we go up for David Hopkins wedding.  Poor Sam doesn't feel very well.  She got a concussion last week.  They were cleaning out an area under the stairs at their house.  Sam stood up too fast and hit her head.  She hasn't been able to go to work for a week.  I hope she starts to feel better soon.

No comments: