Saturday, November 26, 2016

Beautiful Ballerina

I got up pretty early and tossed and turned enough that I woke up Maysen.  We hung out in her bedroom while the other kids slept.  I peeked outside her door and saw Preston's eyes were open.  I motioned him to come to me.  He jumped into bed with Maysen and played his Pokemon game with her.  He was pretty happy about that.  We packed up once the other kids awoke.  The also drew Christmas names.  We had most of the things packed up when we headed out to lunch.  We went to Angie's.  I wanted to 'Clean the Sink' with the kids.  I thought they would like that.  It is a lot of ice-cream that comes out to you in a kitchen sink.  Lunch was delicious.  After lunch Preston was the only one that wanted to clean the sink.  The rest of us were stuffed.  Jorja didn't want the restaurants ice-cream, she wanted more of the Blue Mint we had yesterday.  We decided to clean the sink another day. Preston was okay after we promised him we wouldn't do it without him.  I stopped by the store and picked up another Blue Mint so we could finish the one we bought yesterday.  When we got back I opened the entire carton.  It reminded me of when my mom would make homemade ice-cream sandwiches.  Anyways, there was no going back after that!  There was also a lot more ice-cream in there than I had anticipated.  Whoops.

We left Maysen and headed home.  Preston does not like leaving her. At least we will get to see her in three weeks.  We watched Anne and Jeff while Matt and Sam went to the late BYU/Utah State game.  It was nice the game was in Provo so Maysen's street didn't get closed.  Anne was so cute.  She started looking for Jorja as soon as she arrived.  She said, "Jorja, my fingers are white!"  Anne loves it when Jorja paints her nails. Jorja's friend Hailey was over.  Jorja painted Anne's nails then Anne wanted Hailey to stamp her nails.  Anne really likes Hailey.  She has met her several times before.  Anne likes to call Hailey 'the Dolphin'.  I guess Hailey used a dolphin filter when she was talking to Jorja once. She talked to Anne as a dolphin for quite awhile.  Anne loves that Hailey is sometimes a dolphin.  Anne was spinning and Hailey told her she was just like a beautiful ballerina.  Anne said she couldn't be a ballerina because she didn't have a beautiful dress.  Mike helped me find this tutu for Anne.  Anne loved it and spun and spun and called herself the 'beautiful ballerina'.
Anne
I put Anne and Jeff to bed right as the BYU game was starting.  Anne kept coming out asking to go to the bathroom or for water.  Jeff didn't like going to sleep.  Anne told me Jeff always cries when they are going to sleep.  I wasn't sure how long to let him cry, but he fell asleep right after I texted Sam asking her how long he usually cries.  He woke up around 10:30, it was right as the 3rd quarter was starting.  I got him out of the playpen, found his binky and blanket and cuddled with him while watching the game.  He was so cozy.  He was like that for about 45 minutes when he looked up at me.  He did a double take and started wailing.  I think he thought his mom was holding him the entire time. Haha!  I got Jeff back in the playpen and was able to watch the rest of the football game.  I fell asleep while watching the post game show.  I wanted to be on the couch so I could hear Matt when he came home.  I did sleep through Hailey leaving.  Matt came around 1:30, I think. Can't quite remember.  He bundled up his cute little kids and took them home.  I crawled into bed and slept well.

No comments: