Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Sick Day

I woke up at about 3:00 in the morning throwing up.  It all went downhill from there.  I was so sick all day long.  I don't even want to remember anything about today.  Except that Maysen called.  She was able to reserve her exact room for next year.  She had one day to do that.  She has loved living where she is.  We figured it would be easier to change to a different room than to get this one if she changed her mind.  She has until May 1st to change her mind.  Maysen knew I was sick when she talked to me.  She called several hours later and I didn't answer.  Her voice mail was funny.  She wanted to make sure I wasn't dead.  I also talked to Rachel today.  I had called her when I was really sick because I was worried I was going to eat something that would make it worse and I thought Rachel would know the answer.  She called back when I was feeling a bit better so I got to talk to her for awhile. That pretty much sums up my day.  I am so thankful I was sick today when I didn't have to go to diving.  If I was this sick yesterday . . . I can't even imagine.

No comments: