Friday, February 3, 2017

Fuzzy Mud

I get to do book club with Preston again! Today was our first meeting. Preston chose the book Fuzzy Mud. We had a cute little group. Three boys and one girl. We have Preston, Josh and Able. I'm not sure of the girls name. Josh is my brother Mike's old girlfriend's son. So weird! We had a great time talking about the book. After we finished Able said to me, "You are really good at this." Ahhh. That made my day.

I called the seminary to find out what I need to do to get Jorja in early morning seminary. She said that they let almost no freshman in. Maybe only three get in. That's too bad. Jorja wants me to leave her course requests like we have them and hope she gets one of the spots. She figures it will be easier to get in seminary then one of the courses she might have to drop.

Jorja spent a lot of time at Katlyn's house after school. I know Hailey was there, and I think Allison. Katlyn's parents took them out for frozen yogurt. Jorja was thrilled.

Mike, Stockton and I played Codenames. It's kind of hard with four people, but still fun.

No comments: