Friday, February 10, 2017

Katlyn's Here!

It was kind of rainy today. Not fun sledding weather. I hope it clears up. We had a lazy day playing games, reading and relaxing. I spent a lot of time online trying to get Jorja signed up for efy. I didn't do early registration, today was the first day non-early registration people could sign up. Ebony signed up for session 5B. I was refreshing the page for hours trying to find an opening. I could get Jorja into 5A and 5C, but not 5B. There is nothing different about those sessions, it is just the one Ebony happened to sign up for. I called Stella to see if she could switch, but by the time she was able to get ahold of the people the extra spot was gone. I'll keep looking, but right now it is not looking hopeful.

Katlyn and her family arrived this afternoon. Jorja and Hailey were thrilled! I'm not sure what they did with their day, but they were together non-stop. Jorja was in heaven.
Hailey, Katlyn, Jorja
The girls got the basement to themselves. I think they liked that setup. Well, it was only to sleep in, they shared it with others during the day. Still, they giggled ALL NIGHT LONG! Okay, that's an exaggeration. I think they were giggling until two in the morning. That is not an exaggeration.
 Hailey, Jorja, Katlyn
Stockton had his first diving competition today. It was on one meter. He was not happy with his performance. Dang it! He was there for most of the day. Gavin and his dad were competing on platform, so he waited for them. Stockton said Gavin did great. Once they got back, Stockton went to Gavin's trapeze class. Those Wixom's are crazy!

No comments: