Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Greg Didn't Like It

Maysen and I took my dad out to lunch today. We love The Original Pancake House. They have delicious crepes. There is one so close to my dad's house, but he has never been. We told him when Maysen moved back we wanted to go there with him. We did today and it was delicious. We also dropped off Maysen's text books while we were out. Good-bye Spring semester!
Maysen, Dad
Maysen and I stopped by the store to pick up a few groceries. Look what delicious goodness we found!
 These oreos were so good! I'm not a big oreo fan, but I loved these!
Sam and I took Gregory to get his handprints today. He did not like them. Sorry Greg, you will like them later! Well, at least your mom will like them!
Sam, Gregory and Sherry
Jorja had a softball game tonight. She is doing so well. I love watching her play! She is getting better at pitching, which is wonderful; but I love watching her play catcher best. Probably because I know she loves it. She did get hit in the face with a bat today. The girl let go of the bat after she swung. Ummm, I don't like that part of her catching. Thank goodness for face masks!
Jorja
Jorja's frog Horizon died a few days ago. Mike and Jorja weren't able to bury him until today. Her last frog. Jorja's not nearly as devastated as she would have been a few years ago. She's not obsessed with frogs anymore. I kind of miss that.

No comments: