Sunday, August 26, 2018

Records

Maysen texted me these pictures a few days ago. This is when she and Stockton went to the 'Taste of Logan' event. It looks like they had a good time. I wonder if the Mountain Dew hat is Maysen's now?
Stockton and Maysen
 Stockton
Jorja was set apart as one of the counselors in the Miamaid presidency. Presley Hayes is the president. Stockton texted us during church and said that the Stake President told him that he was listed as a priest not an Elder. I guess his records weren't recorded before being sent up to Utah State. Mike talked to Jeff and we had his records pulled back into our ward to fix them. We are just going to keep them here until Stockton finishes his mission papers. I think he is planning on finishing them next week. It did get him out of possible callings though. Later tonight Stockton texted me this message, "My phone fell out of my pocket when I walked into my room and now it looks like someone threw it off the Empire State building." Well that's gotta be frustrating. I did get Maysen and Stockton signed up for Institute tonight. Maysen wanted to take some class that studies world religions. Stockton is taking mission prep. They actually have institute at the exact same time. That wasn't even planned. School officially starts for them tomorrow. I hope they love it.

No comments: