Monday, August 27, 2018

Ten Years

My niece Jessica died ten years ago today. I can not believe it has been that long, although Maysen was in fifth grade and Jorja was in Kindergarten when she died. Jorja and I stopped by her grave today.

Maysen and Stockton officially started school today. Stockton had two classes today. Intro to Computer Science and Intro to Computer Engineering. The first one started at 12:30. What a life! Maysen is registered for 18 credits. She can take 15-18 credits with her scholarship. She wanted to take 15, but wasn't sure what class to drop. This morning she had Native American Studies, Literary Analysis, Sensation and Perception and Consumer Behavior. She decided she wanted to drop Native American Studies. She doesn't need that class, but it sounded interesting to her. It was on a list with five other classes. She said the teacher was rude and said the 'F word' many many times during class. He didn't like you if you were white, female or a college student. There were other reasons he didn't like people, but I can't remember them anymore.

Jorja and I bought a new blender today. Our other blender has started leaking. Today it sprayed milk everywhere. It is time for a new one. I hope I like the one we picked.

Mike had fun working on the duck house. Here is his progress.

No comments: