Thursday, August 9, 2018

Zip Lining

We are in Victoria Canada today! We went zip lining and had the best time. Mike bought this excursion before we left, but they only had space for five. I knew I might get left out. A few days ago I went to the excursion desk and asked to be put on a waiting list. They had one spot left on our group. Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so glad because this was so much fun!
Mounty, Jorja, Stockton, Preston
 Maysen & Preston ~ hour long bus ride
 Stockton, Preston, Jorja, Mike, Maysen, Stephanie
Vlog
Jorja
 Preston
 Preston & Jorja
Jorja vlog
Stockton and Jorja vlog
Our course
 Jorja, Preston, Stockton, Mike
Mike
Maysen
Jorja, Maysen, Stockton, Preston
Grrrr...Preston
 Stephanie & Jorja
 Jorja & Mike
Stockton
Stockton
Jorja
Maysen
Jorja, Preston, Maysen, Stockton, Stephanie, Mike
Our guides were great. They taught us fun tricks and made us feel very safe. Mike is super afraid of heights and he had no problem doing this. Jorja had a blast. She is also afraid of heights. This was so much fun!!!!! They get to go zip lining all day, for a job. Wow.
Alan & Paige
On our last line there is a bird house towards the end. The bird house takes your picture. Preston's turned out the best. We bought his. Here is a video of him posing for the bird house.
Preston
Preston
I love my family. Today was such a fun day. I loved watching my kids walk together. I love how they get along so well. I am going to miss this. It hurts my heart to think how much I'm going to miss this. I hope they always make a huge effort to stay close as they grow older. They are the best friends. I hope they will be this close in fifty years.
Preston, Maysen, Stockton, Jorja
Mike went with the Maysen, Stockton and Preston to Wind Jammer. Jorja and I went to the fancy dinner. We got to sit next to Hank Smith again! Yay! He kept introducing Jorja and telling people she was going to write a book and he is her agent. Haha!
Jorja & Hank Smith
 Hank Smith & Jorja
Hank Smith vlogging
Lauren & Jorja
 Jorja, Preston, Stockton and John
 My kids are weird.
 Preston got his name in the arcade too!
 Stockton ~ there was a chocolate fountain at dinner
Mike took Preston and Maysen to the flowrider. They were so cute waiting in line!
Maysen
Maysen
 Preston
Preston with a nice save
Well, that will be pretty much a wrap for this cruise. We have most of our bags packed and put them in the hallway. They are gone now. Hopefully we will be reunited with them tomorrow!

No comments: