Sunday, October 9, 2016

Old Pictures

We had dinner over at Steve and Shannon's today.  Scoop was in town. It was nice to see him.  He gave Mike his baby book and some random pictures.  Everyone got a great laugh at one of his student body pictures.  This is not the picture they chose to hand up in the halls at Alta, or the one chosen for the yearbook.
Mike, Matt, Heath, Shandon, Bryce
Emily, Sheena

Dinner was nice.  Sherry and her family were there.  Lisa and her family came later.  Stockton had fun playing ping pong with any willing opponent.  Steve made hamburgers.  We watched the presidential debate.  I can't believe that these are the two main candidates.  Sure hope Evan McMullin pulls off a miracle.  I missed the awesome Blue Jays game.  I accidentally left my phone home, so I missed all of my brothers messages talking about it.  It was fun to read when we got home though.

Jorja is still sleeping in the boys' room.  I wonder how long she is going to do that.  She does not like sleeping in her room without Maysen. These guys sure miss their sister.

No comments: